Thinking about your own funeral leaves most people feeling a little uneasy, but more adults are finding that preplanning a funeral offers great emotional and even financial security for them and their families. With preplanning, families find comfort in knowing that the funeral reflects what their loved one wanted. It also gives them peace of mind to not have to make important decisions at a stressful time.
Advantages & Security of Pre-Arranging
- Allows you to express your wishes for a personalized service.
- Allows you time to make plans and have a clearer perspective, rather than a time of making choices under a difficult and stressful time.
- If you wish, a Pre-Arrangment allows your family to have input.
- Your plan should have flexibility because circumstances in your life may change.
- Pre-Arranging helps insure a financial responsibility is not placed on your family
- Allows you to purchase a guaranteed price contract.
The personalization of Pre-Arranging
By pre-arranging you can select from a number of options which match your personality. Such as:
- Pastor, Priest, or other Persons who are to speak at your funeral
- Place of the Service (chapel, church, or grave side)
- Type of vault or outer burial container
- Place of Interment
Questions to Ask About Pre-Arranging
- Is your contract flexible?
- Is it inflation proof or guaranteed price?
- Is it revocable or irrevocable and which is best for me?
- Can I receive my funds back if my situation changes and I wish to use another funeral home?
Our Commitment to You
Riverwood Family Funeral Service is committed to the families we serve to do the utmost to help plan a meaningful and affordable service that reflects the life of that individual. We will offer a flexible, guaranteed price, personalized Pre-Arrangement that are your wishes. We will not pressure you in any way to purchase anything you don't need or want in your service. Our goal is to always put you and your family as our priority in serving you. If you would like more information, please contact us at (601)833-6680, or click HERE to send us an email.